PIPE SEPARATION – STRAIGHT PIPES
0,4 – 3 mm
Steel, non-ferrous metals, aluminum alloys, copper alloys
up to 30.000 cuts and more possible
Cut-off tubes and pipes chipless and with low burrs.
PIPE SEPARATION – CURVED PIPES
up to 3 mm
Steel, non-ferrous metals
under 0,05 mm
Seperating curved tubes and pipes.
Rejuvenate, widen and roll up – equipment for end processing
For pipe sections, end machining is often provided or necessary by functional specifications. The pipe end machining can be used as a “stand alone” machining unit as well as integrated into a production line.
A direct linking of the automatic pipe cutting machine with an end processing machine results in a series of economic advantages, especially in advance “short” or shorter cycle times. In addition, transport routes and damage to the pipes e.g. by “clashing” is avoided.
End processing such as starting, turning, countersinking, deburring are also realized as linked units.
The advantages of an automatic storage system
– Automatic control of the discharge speed by direct control according to the cycle time of the connected pipe cutting machine
– Automatic message full / empty
– economic lot sizes even in small quantities, of 250 pieces
– Savings through reduced machine usage, improved workflow, less waste
* sorted storage – reduced space needed
* careful piece handling – intermediate storage as per process needs
* easy extraction – reduced expenditure of time
* user friendly – reduced cost for personnel
* fully automatic transfer